Copyright ©Shamakhov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
), allowing third parties to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided the original work is properly cited and states its license.
Received 28 October, 2021 |
Accepted in revised form 01 November, 2021 |
Published 01 December, 2021
Strategizing: Theory and Practice, 2021, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 266-270
Globalization triggered a number of socio-economic transformations in the regions of Russia. These processes require new approaches to determine any long-term prospects. Only progressive methods of long-term strategy and careful strategic prioritizing can improve the quality of life of people in the regions. Most regions have already gained certain experience of strategizing, but the programs have a limited implementation potential. However, some positive examples may help to adjust or revise the development strategies in other regions.
, regional development strategies
, regional strategic priorities
, Kuzbass strategy
- Alimuradov MK. Regional strategies as an uncertainty reducing factor for investors. Russian Journal of Industrial Economics. 2020;13(1):4–17. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.17073/2072-1633-2020-1-4-17.
- Astapov KL. On the transformation of economic policy in the context of the 2020 crisis. Society and Economics. 2020;(11):5–20. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.31857/S020736760012596-4.
- Zakon Kemerovskoy oblasti – Kuzbassa ot 26.12.2018 № 122-OZ “Ob utverzhdenii Strategii sotsialʹno-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya Kemerovskoy oblasti – Kuzbassa na period do 2035 goda” [Law of the Kemerovo Region – Kuzbass of December 26, 2018 № 122 OZ “On Approval of the Strategy for the Socio-Economic Development of the Kemerovo Region - Kuzbass for the Period until 2035”].
- Kvint VL. The concept of strategizing. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2020. 170 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2562-7.
- Kvint VL. Kontseptsiya strategirovaniya. T. 1 [The concept of strategizing. Vol. 1.]. St. Petersburg: SZIU RANKhiGS; 2019. 132 p. (In Russ.)
- Kvint VL. Strategic planning in Russia and the world: importance of human interactions. Economics and Management. 2014;109(11):15–17. (In Russ.)
- Kvint VL. Theoretical basis and methodology of strategizing of the private and public sectors of the Kuzbass region as a medial subsystem of the national economy. Russian Journal of Industrial Economics. 2020;13(3):290–299. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.17073/2072-1633-2020-3-290-299.
- Kvint VL, Alimuradov MK, Zadorozhnaya GV, Astapov KL, Alabina TA, Bakhtizin AR, et al. A conceptual future for the Kuzbass region: strategic outlines of developmental priorities through 2071, a 50-year perspective. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2022. 283 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2812-3.
- Novikova IV. The concept of employment strategy for the digital economy. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2020. 254 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2609-9.
- Novikova IV. Strategizing of the human resources development: Main elements and stages. Strategizing: Theory and Practice. 2021;1(1):57–65. (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.21603/2782-2435-2021-1-1-57-65.
- Rasporyazhenie Pravitelʹstva RF ot 6.03.2021 № 556-r “Ob utverzhdenii programmy sotsialʹno-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya Kemerovskoy oblasti – Kuzbassa do 2024 g.” [Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 6, 2021 № 556 r “On approval of the program of socio-economic development of the Kemerovo region – Kuzbass until 2024”].
- Alimuradov MK, Astapov KL, Venger KG, Khabekova MK. The role of financial institutions in maintaining the realization of strategic priorities of Kuzbass. Russian Journal of Industrial Economics. 2020;13(3):399–408. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.17073/2072-1633-2020-3-399-408.
- Sasaev NI, Alabina TA, Brel OA, Voronin VL, Gavrilina DN,Zaitseva AI, et al. Strategizing of Kuzbass region water resources. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2021. 388 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2725-6.
- Chkhotua IZ, Khvorostyanaya AS, Sadovnichaya AV, Pyatovsky AA, Yumatov KV, Shevchuk AV, et al. Strategizing of the tourism and trade show industries in Kuzbass region. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2021. 371 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2718-8.
- Kvint VL, Vlasyuk LI, Evdokimov DS, Azarov YuYu, Alabina TA, Aleshkovsky IA, et al. Strategizing of the digital Kuzbass region. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2021. 434 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2796-6.
- Novikova IV, Abrosova OE, Boyko KV, Boksgorn AA, Bochantsev AS, Busygin SYu, et al. Strategizing of Kuzbass human capacity. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2020. 453 p. (In Russ.)
- Kvint VL, Zadorozhnaya GV, Dudovtseva YuV, Shevchuk AV, Alekseev GF, Alimuradov MK, et al. Strategizing of Kuzbass region ecological development. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2021. 416 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2797-3.
- Kvint VL, Alimuradov MK, Astapov KL, Alekseev GF, Bagaev DV, Boksgorn AA, et al. Strategizing of Kuzbass region economic and investing development. Kemerovo: Kemerovo State University; 2021. 364 p. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.21603/978-5-8353-2724-9.
- Phelps E. Mass flourishing: How grassroots innovation created jobs, challenge, and change. Journal of Economic Sociology. 2015;16(1):22–37. (In Russ.)
- Kvint VL. Strategy for the global market: Theory and practical applications. New York: Routledge; 2016. 519 p.
How to quote?
Shamakhov Vladimir A. Fifteen-year strategy and fifty-year perspective in the nine-volume Kuzbass Strategy Library. Strategizing: Theory and Practice, 2021, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 266-270
2782-2435 (Print) /